Monday, April 30, 2012

Two Frogs serving in Afghanistan, flying TCU flag


Lt. Col. Laura (Carmichael) Bozeman '92 is a frequent contributor to Comrades True from Kabul, where she is deployed with the NATO Training Mission Afghanistan as a mentor for the Afghan National Army's General Staff Inspector General.


Here's a quick update: "I ran into Lt. Col. Allen McCormick '86 yesterday. (Both are pictured above.) He is stationed here as an advisor to personnel from the Afghan National Army, too. My TCU banner still flies proudly.  I'll take it back home with me in a couple of months when I redeploy. Go Frogs!"

Read more TCU People stories at The TCU Magazine.
Are you a fan of The TCU Magazine on Facebook? Please "like" us to stay current on TCU photo galleries, story links, trivia, nostalgia and more. 

No comments:

Post a Comment