Tuesday, September 14, 2010

First-generation Frog

Five-month-old Adam Taylor, son of Derek and Ashley Taylor is decked out in his TCU garb, ready to attend his first football game when TCU faces BYU. But unlike other adorable TCU-attired babies, Adam will be a first-generation Frog, if he parents have their way.

Derek, a University of Texas-Dallas grad, writes: “My wife and I have decided that we will be sending Adam to TCU when he is of age since we are both huge fans of the Horned Frogs. I always wanted to go to TCU because I am Christian and the reputation of your school, but unfortunately the cost was out of my range due to supporting myself through college. But both my wife Ashley (a Stephen F. Austin grad) and I agree that TCU would have been our first choice of colleges.”

Before attending UTD, Derek served in the U.S. Army 82nd Airborne Division. They live in Addison but soon will move to Plano.

No comments:

Post a Comment