Wednesday, January 5, 2011

LA resident likes TCU full-page ad


A Ruth Flores of the Los Angeles area wrote the university to comment on the full-page ad TCU placed in the LA Times this week:

"I'm just an old lady (no, not from Pasadena) wanting to say how nice it was of TCU's Horned Frogs to thank Los Angeles for its hospitality in the one-page ad this past Monday. I have never seen anything like it before and was so impressed! Back home where I originally came from (the Big Island of Hawaii), we call it "A LOT OF CLASS." Los Angeles should thank TCU and all of their Fans who helped boost our economy during their stay. Congratulations to the Horned Frogs for winning the Rose Bowl game, and THANK YOU! "

1 comment:

  1. I love that TCU took out this ad. What class! I live four miles south of the Rose Bowl and decided to attend the game this year. What a treat. A great game! TCU rocks!

    ReplyDelete