Friday, July 27, 2012

Frog feet




Toni Wellhousen, mother of Bree Locke Perez '05 (MEd '09), sent the top photo, noting: "When I received my copy of The TCU Magazine Summer 2012 I wondered how you got a picture from my daughter's wedding in Vail, May 2011! Upon closer perusal I saw the difference, but thought you would enjoy the pictures attached."

Bree married an OSU alum on May 14, 2011, but he deferred to the TCU purple (and her) with his purple tie (below). The best man gave tribute to Oklahoma's orange with his tie. The wedding party, including her brother, Jacob Locke '08 (MAc '09), was pretty much all TCU purple. Still, every time I walk by the magazine, I think I'm seeing her picture!"

 Check out the cover story at: magazine.tcu.edu.


Are you a fan of The TCU Magazine on Facebook? Please "like" us to stay current on TCU photo galleries, story links, trivia, nostalgia and more.


No comments:

Post a Comment